MY EV , 85 electric fiero

MY EV , 85 electric fiero
A conversion of a gas engine powered car to 100% plug in electric.

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's been a week!

I have driven the car for a week now. besides a Blown fuse due to me plugging in a big inverter into a small fused cigarette lighter noting broke. I am still having clutch issues .. I have replaced the master and slave cyl for the clutch and still cant get it bleed. Still no speedometer. I am going outside now to tear apart the dash .. Everyone says on the forums that it goes through the speedo first then to the ECU and the ECU isn't needed. Maybe I got something unplugged. Other than the 23 year old car problems everything has been going great. I have no plans on going back. I am wondering how long I can go without gas till I find that one thing that I need the old truck for .

No comments: