MY EV , 85 electric fiero

MY EV , 85 electric fiero
A conversion of a gas engine powered car to 100% plug in electric.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Well It has been a long winter here in Ohio. Lots of snow and I really didn't want to leave the house. I waited till the last min to do some upgrades. First of all. I decided I killed my first pack trying to drive it in too cold of weather... Shame on me. So pictured here is 20 brand new batteries waiting to be installed. I also have made a guard above the motor to stop water and acid from falling on it when I wash the batteries. I was having issues with not being able to wash them really well due to the fear of washing water into the motor when I cleaned them. Now it shouldn't be a problem. Just a few more Little things and reinstalling of the batteries and I will be driving again .

1 comment:

durga said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.




Digital Instrument Cluster