MY EV , 85 electric fiero

MY EV , 85 electric fiero
A conversion of a gas engine powered car to 100% plug in electric.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I have been building some of the components for my digital dash .. the other day I decided to test out the bar graphs.. this is the video of that ... now i am cleaning them and coating them with a product called liquid tape (for electrical tape). Once they are all dry ... buy time I am done typing this I need to get some nerve up and superglue them all together in one unit. Then in the near future I am looking at getting a different radio. This one will be a inch smaller top to bottom ... this will leave a gap to be filled above the radio ... These should fill it nicely. The second video is my Zener Diode battery equalizers at work. It shows how They shunt power from the full batteries and don't take it from the week ones. I am graphing the batteries daily but a few days into the graphing I found a Bad cell In battery 14.. So it kinda was throwing a wrench into the works ... But graphs will be coming some day

Larry

No comments: