MY EV , 85 electric fiero

MY EV , 85 electric fiero
A conversion of a gas engine powered car to 100% plug in electric.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

THE BAD NEWS

In a E-mail today Ryan at EV-Source wrote:

Ryan Bohm


show details 2:43 PM (35 minutes ago)


Reply


Dear WarP 9 customers,

It has come to my attention that the WarP 9 motor you ordered will not be available at the end of July or early August as previously anticipated. Extreme demand has eaten up all motors from the July and August production runs. Availability could be as far out as late September!

I am very discouraged about this, am I'm sure you will be. If you have any concerns, or would like to look into other options, I would be happy to help in whatever way I can.

Please respond to this e-mail if you have any questions.

Regards and apologies,

Ryan
--

Wouldn't you know. Some more people in the world are doing what I am doing.

No comments: