MY EV , 85 electric fiero

MY EV , 85 electric fiero
A conversion of a gas engine powered car to 100% plug in electric.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008



More Battery boxes. the next one back will be easy right ... so I grab the 4 battery tray from yesterday and start positioning it in the right spot ... IT WONT GO! $@#$. Eventually I figure out that I am gonna have to make 2 trays of 2 that are stair stepped and ofset from each other .

I did become a much better welder and It took about as much time as yesterday but was much more complex.

Top down .. you can see yesterdays battery box at bottom of photo.

So in total I added 64x8 lbs of weight to the front of the fiero. I am not counting the battery boxes because I am not counting the weight that I removed. The radiator , AC condenser , and spare tire mounting w/tire.

No comments: