MY EV , 85 electric fiero

MY EV , 85 electric fiero
A conversion of a gas engine powered car to 100% plug in electric.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's too hot to work.

Yesterday it was 90 and today it is 90 so on these days you get materials. all I needed was some wire for extending the PakTrakr remote farther. If anyone knows a reason that I shouldn't do this please speak up. I am just extending the length of 3 of the colored wires to reach the terminals. I read all through the instructions and it didn't say anything bad... I think the black wire has the thermostat in it but I am not gonna touch that one.
I am real close to being done again until parts show up. I need a motor controller and motor and I am done. pilot bearing might be a issue but I will figure it out.
I need to run one wire to the brake pump. I need to install the heater core and run the wires back . Then I need to make the PakTrakr octopus ( eight legged monster) look neat and tidy.
After these things are done I am just waiting on parts. I think I will send a "I am concerned" e-mail about my Curtis tonight. It was under the Impression it would be Augest.

Larry Pratt

1 comment:

Compaq Notebook Batteries said...

Wow! That was quite the story telling! Im quite amazed at all the things you've done! No wonder your soo happy! Well I hope you had your fun and excitement. In the mean while, as winters kicking in right now, we might be expecting some change! A change in weather hopefully to the better :} I dunno, some how reading about what you wrote makes me remember things that I never thought I would have ever remembered, funny how that works doesn't it??
-Much LoVe